Monday, October 15, 2007

Technorati

Just explored Tecnorati. It always amazes me how people can find the time to write about nothing and then how other people read it!

I checked out the the popular sites and wondered how they chose what they listed as "most" popular. I saw Jennifer Aniston listed and clicked on her name. She had received 42,203 (at the that time), but I wondered why Brad Pitt wasn't listed. He is more popular at this time than Jennifer. I then did a search for Brad and his results were 72,184. So why was Jennifer listed and not Brad? Could find no explanation on their website. Do you know?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Yeah, I've encountered that a few times myself. It makes me wonder if those lists are not dynamic -- maybe they update once a day and are a snapshot of that particular moment in time? Who knows.